What Is An SRES®?




"An SRES is ready and able to serve the senior community". 

The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) is a designation awarded by the SRES Council only to those Realtors® who have successfully completed its education program.  By earning the SRES Designation, a Realtor has demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to advocate for clients 50+ through major lifestyle transitions related to real estate.  An SRES has received special training, receives industry updates, has resources, and is prepared to educate seniors on options and information unique to their real estate needs.

What Does An SRES Offer?

As we age, we demand specialists in our health needs, so why not in our real estate needs as well?  An SRES offers a customized approach to a client’s goals, working to fit their current needs with their future plans.  An SRES offers expertise and patience throughout a real estate transaction recognizing there can be unique challenges associated with clients who are 50+ years of age.  Those challenges can be related to finances, health care, or family dynamics.  Regardless of those challenges, an SRES possesses an awareness of options and a network of reliable referrals to help seniors with their needs.

What Are Our Goals For Seniors?

We strive to help seniors understand all of the important choices that lay ahead.  We network with reliable professionals in various areas to help guide seniors to available resources.  We help seniors be confident in their housing decisions through advocacy, education, and strategic planning for selling their current home and finding their next home.

An SRES is ready and able to serve the senior community. 

 1557 Forest Springs Drive, Ballwin, MO 63021

 Office/Cell:  636-346-6344

 Fax:  636-225-5875 

All information contained herein is not guaranteed and is subject to verification.
Entering into a real estate transaction has legal consequences.
Your Realtor is not an attorney.  If you do not understand the consequences associated with

a real estate transaction, you should consult your attorney.