More Agent For Your Money
Value is getting more for your money with above average service, and sellers want more agent for their money. They want their agent to do much more than put a sign in their yard. They want communication and feedback. They want service! They want an agent that gives them the attention and help they need from the time they list to closing day. This includes feedback from showings, updates on area sales, staging tips, and organizational help. Additionally, they want their agent to be available when they have questions.
In any industry, there is much more to name recognition. It takes years of hard work for a small business to get the recognition it deserves. Treating clients right and fairly keeps them coming back for all their future real estate needs, and helps generate referrals for a job well done. Arter PROPERTIES is not a brand name in real estate, but neither is it a discount brokerage. It is a small business that puts its clients first. We are able to give exceptional customer service because we only take on a few listings at a time. This means we have a low client to agent ratio which allows us to tailor each transaction according to our clients' needs. This translates into top notch service.
According to the National Association of Realtors®, over 90% of buyers begin their home search online utilizing the number one real estate website Realtor.com! The others are just impostures.
Our comprehensive seller's plan entails:
- appropriately price your home according to your time frame and objectives,and your home’s condition and location
- on-site full-size, color flyers with attractive photos
- an attractive yard sign that includes your agent's direct cell number to personally respond to inquiries and showings
- the MLS will do more than advertise your home. We will showcase your home with detailed descriptions of your home’s features along with many beautiful photos and a spectacular virtual tour
- automatically advertise your home to millions of real estate agents and to the general public via our expanded membership on Realtor.com and our website
- directly inform other local agents and homeowners in your neighborhood of your home’s availability and features through reverse prospecting
- keep you posted on your home’s showing activity and local real estate in your area so that a price adjustment can be made based upon supply and demand and competition
Because Arter PROPERTIES is not an “assembly line” brokerage, we are much more personalized and client-centered than the large companies that push their agents to pull numbers. We guide our clients through their real estate transaction leaving nothing to chance. In the end, our clients get more agent for their money. ■
P.O. Box 26, Cottleville, MO 63338Office/Cell: 636-346-6344